Fit4Life Thursday Running | Thursday, 21. May 2020
About this Event
Hello IHF Fit4Life participants!
We are very excited to announce that our running sessions will be restarting as of Monday the 18th May.
These are the first of our IHF sessions to return outdoors and do so under some conditions:
• To attend these sessions participants (members and non-members) MUST register beforehand via the virtual timetable: https://www.ihfoundation.org.au/fit4life/timetable/
• If you have not registered before class you will be turned away from the session
• There will be a maximum of 9 participants as well as the 1 running coach
• We strongly recommend you bring a waterbottle with you and use the bathroom before the session as many public water taps/bathrooms have not been turned on/reopened yet.
• Participants are to maintain social distancing during the sessions (this will be monitored by the coach).
• We discourage lingering after the session.
We are very excited to have you running with us again!
IHF Fit4Life Team