10. November 2018 - 9:30 till 12:30
ADHD: From Daydream Believer to High Achiever (Bexley Heath, Kent) | Danson Youth and Community Centre | Saturday, 10. November 2018
An event for adults with ADHD, parents to ADHD children and the professionals that support them.
Who would you expect to deliver the best ADHD training? Who would you spend your time and money to learn from?
1. An experienced ADHD trainer and academic?
2. An ***** with ADHD?
3. A parent to ADHD children?
4. A teacher who trained and works specifically in supporting students with additional needs?
5. An ADHD advocate with a significant online following?
You don’t need to choose because ‘ADHD: From Daydream Believer to High Achiever’ is delivered by Jannine Harris MA PGCE QTLS and she is all five of the above.
My talk blends the most up to date theory with real life experience and working knowledge. It’s honest, raw and informed. I’ll share the best and worst accounts of ADHD so that you will go away with an insight that you won’t get anywhere else. Plus you get to ask questions, drink coffee and eat cake!
This event is being run in support of ADHD & Me. They provide support to aduts and parents in the Bexley Heath area.